Cocktail of the Month - Blood Orange Gin
After months of stay-at-home activities, virtual quiz nights and drinks via video chat, the rules around socialising are finally easing up! To make that first garden drink or kitchen dance sesh with your faves extra special, we’ve got a series of fun, delicious cocktail recipes for you all to enjoy.
This week it’s all about the Blood Orange Gin!
For this cocktail recipe you will need:
4 tbs fresh rosemary leaves
1 bay leaf
The ingredients serve one so multiply the measurements to suit the number of guests.
1. Turn your stove up to a medium heat and mix the water, sugar, rosemary and bay leaf in a small saucepan. Allow it to simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally to encourage the sugar to dissolve.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes until cool then strain the mixture into a jar.
3. Squeeze the juice from the blood oranges. You will need 3 teaspoons of juice for each glass.
4. Combine equal parts gin, blood orange juice, tonic water and the rosemary-bay-sugar water.
5. Stir the drink and be sure to fill each glass. Add ice to the beverage and serve!
Enjoy every drink without diluting the taste. Buy Gin Stone Reusable Ice Cubes and discover our gin gifts, cocktail sets and mocktail kits.
We love unique home accessories and we bet you do to! To inspire your home styling, read more of our home and lifestyle blogs. For more ideas and great savings, check out our selection of kitchen accessories and barware in our Kitchen category.
Keep an eye out for our upcoming blogs and explore our Pinterest. For your chance to be featured on our Instagram, post your photo with the hashtag #MyHomeMoments and tag @homeandgiftemporiumuk.